Around The League:
* Kareem Hunt's carries last three games? 17, 21, and 29.
*Davante Adams came back in a big way with 11 targets last week, 3 in the RZ and Jordy Nelson is still dealing with a hammy.
* Leonard Fournette is third in the NFL in average touches behind Bell and Zeke. He's had an Inside the 5 RZ carry in 4 of 5 games with multiples twice. 52 carries the last two weeks and as long as he's successful, he will be the skirt the Jags hide Bortles behind.
* The page appears to be turning with the Chargers as Hunter Henry more than doubled up Antonio Gates in targets last week 8-3. Henry saw 3 RZ targets to Gates 1.
*Quietly Austin Seferian-Jenkins is becoming viable. 6, 4, and 8 targets the last three weeks, but just 2 RZ targets in that span. The Patriots are struggling with the position and handing out a lot of big plays, however.
* BOOM ... Jerick McKinnon with 16 carries this week to Murray's 12. McKinnon had 3 RZ carries and a RZ target to boot. Murray had 2 RZ carries.
* Over the last two weeks: Larry Fitzgerald 17 targets (7, 10). Andre Ellington 24 targets 14, 10)
41.7 TB - AZ passing Off. in play all over, but the TB side looks sexy too in an up-tempo high-play-total game.
38.2 ATL - The Falcons could make a struggling Miami offense one dimensional early, but Landry will see double-digit targets I think. What he does with them is another matter.
37.0 NE - The Pats D is giving up big plays at a generous rate. NYJ might provide some salary relief fliers. Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Elijah McGuire come to mind.
Tight End Targets Allowed/G
Wide Reciever Targets Allowed/G
14.4 CLE - Don't be put off by this. Good #1 WRs have thrived v CLV. DeAndre Hopkins should be no different.
Running Back Targets Allowed/G